Monday, June 25, 2018

Big Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Have you had a chance to take a look at the host sets in Stampin' Up's 2018-2019 Annual Catalog? If you haven't, you should! And when you see those cute stamp sets and realize that you can only get them if you host a Stampin' Up Workshop/Party, then you'll want to get in touch with me so we can plan your event!!

Today's card is another in a series of cards I made for the display boards at the Stampin' Up OnStage event for demonstrators. I used the headless topless woman "Hand Delivered" host set to make this card.
I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Thick Whisper White panel.  I stamped the images from the set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The images in this set are clear, photopolymer, so you can see where you're placing everything--but the Stamparatus makes the placement even easier! Once I had my image stamped, I used Stampin' Blends Markers to color the woman: Light Old Olive, Light Calypso Coral, Light Pool Party, and Bronze. I stamped the sentiment on her card with Old Olive Ink.

I adhered this piece to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black mat and then onto a Calypso Coral Card Stock card base. This is such a cute set! You know you want it--so host a party!!








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment