Friday, June 8, 2018

Pretty in Pink and Blackberry

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   You'll be seeing me use the "Rooted in Nature" stamp set a lot because I love it so much. I love the arboreal images, of course, but the sentiments in that set are simply gorgeous! Today's card is quick and easy--with a little pro tip for you!
I started by stamping one of the sentiments from the "Rooted in Nature" stamp set in Blackberry Bliss Ink (a returning color) onto a Whisper White Card Stock Piece. I cut this out with an oval Stitched Shape Framelit. I adhered this to a Blackberry Bliss Card Stock scalloped oval that I cut with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits.

PRO TIP: I wanted to use matching ribbon, so I used my Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Write Marker to color a length of Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon. I wrapped this around a 4" by 5-1/4" piece of Blackberry Bliss and Petal Pink Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper before adhering it to a Blackberry Bliss Card Stock card base.

Next, I adhered the sentiment piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and added three Gorgeous Grape Glitter Enamel Dots to complete the card. So easy and so, so pretty!!











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment