Thursday, May 2, 2019

Amazing Lemon Lime Twist

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I've got to tell you: I'm really sad that Lemon Lime Twist will be retiring at the end of May. I really love this color and I've used it a lot. Granny Apple Green--a "permanent" color--will be staying around and it's a good approximation. My Thursday blog posts in May will bid a fond farewell to the 2017-2019 In Colors. So let's solemnly say buh-bye to LLT.
I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel and stamped the floral design from the "Wood Words" stamp set (retiring) in Lemon Lime Twist Ink (retiring) several times. I adhered 5" strips of Wood Textures 6" by 6" Designer Series Paper (retiring), ripping and roughing one edge, to the panel. Then I adhered the panel to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock (retiring) mat. (PROTIP: I cut the scalloped circle piece out of the middle first.) I wrapped a length of Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon (retiring) around this piece before adhering it to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.

I stamped the heart from the "Wood Words" stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with a Stitched Shape Die. I adhered this to the Lemon Lime Twist scallop circle that I cut from the center of the mat with one of the Layering Circles Dies. I adhered this piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I picked up a "card part" I had in my pile of unused pieces--an "amazing" cut from Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock. using one of the Celebrate You Dies (retiring). I adhered this to the card with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. 

That's a lot of LLT, but I like it! How about you? Remember, you can only get the retiring supplies until June 3rd and only while supplies last. So don't miss out on something you really, really love!










 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment