Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Thanks for Everything

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   This month, I've been saying goodbye to some of my favorite stamp sets that will retire at the end of the Stampin' Up year on June 3, 2019. The "All Things Thanks" set is truly one of my all-time favorites. I love the font and the sentiments and it's been so versatile--even for a set that's all about thanks! 

I pulled today's card together in no time--because I honestly had no time to be creative! I love that Stampin' Up offers such wonderful products because pulling together a quick card is a snap. Take a look!

I started with one of the beautiful sheets of Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (retiring). I cut this sheet to 3-3/4" by 5". I mounted it onto a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock mat. I had a 1/2" strip of another sheet of the DSP which I wrapped around the card as if it were a ribbon. (I'm clever like that!). Then I adhered everything to a Mint Macaron Card Stock card base.

I stamped a sentiment from the "All Things Thanks" stamp set (retiring) in Tranquil Tide Ink (retiring) onto Mint Macaron Card Stock. I cut this out with an oval Stitched Shapes Die. I adhered this piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.  

For a finishing touch, I added a Silver Adhesive Backed Rose from the Share What you Love Embellishments Kit (retiring). Isn't that adorable?!

Remember: All the retiring product is only available until June 3, 2019--and only while supplies last. Don't miss out! Order your favorite retiring items today! 












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment