Friday, June 20, 2014

Clean & Simple Cheery Hello

I haven't played along with one of the Splitcoast Stampers challenges in a while, but when I saw Mary Brown's card that she made for this weeks CAS Featured Stamper challenge, I knew I wanted to play along, too! Mary's card is stunning and she CASE'd this card by Harriett Kelly. Aren't these cards wonderful?! I'm going to try something along these lines very soon!

Here's the card I made, based on this card by Harriett.

(Stamp Set: Six-Sided Sampler; Ink: Stazon Black; Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight; Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Circle Card Framelit--flagged  banner, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Subtles Candy Dots)
Here's a close-up so you can see the scoring, which make this simple layout so elegant, don't you think?

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back with more creations on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment