Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Patriotic Pumpkin

My, oh my, is the June 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit cute! It comes with enough supplies to make 24 patriotic pinwheels. You can make pinwheels on fun red striped straws or pinwheels on cello bags (included!) or pinwheels to....well, you're going to wait to see what I do with my pinwheels next week!

Here's everything you get in the kit.


© Stampin’ Up!

And here are three pinwheels on the striped straws. I put them in a mason jar filled with red and white shred and tied a bow in 1/4" Real Red Cotton Ribbon for a cute Fourth of July table decoration.



I keep saying that Stampin' Up has really stepped up their Paper Pumpkin kits. You get loads of supplies to make cute projects (a card one month, a 3Dproject the next), with loads of supplies left over to make other things, too. And it's such a deal! You can try Paper Pumpkin for one month for $19.95, including shipping. Just enter item number 137858 on my online store. A 3-month subscription (item 137859) is $59.85. Save $1 per month by signing up for a 6-month subscription (item number 137860) or save $2 per month by signing up for a 12-month subscription (item number 137861). You know you wanna!!


No comments:

Post a Comment