Thursday, June 5, 2014

Retro Thank You

I started with a piece of Moonlight DSP for this week's Retro Sketches challenge. That gave me my color scheme: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, and Sahara Sand. These new colors are so yummy! seriously, every time I use this color combo I wonder whether blackberries would taste good dipped I honey.

Here's the Retro Sketch:



And here's my card:

(Stamp Set: Work of Art; Ink: Blackberry Bliss; Card Stock: Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand; DSP: Moonlight Paper Stack; Accessories: Boho Blossoms Punch, Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Envelope Punch Board--to round corners)
I really like the sketch and I almost left off the Boho Blossom punched elements because it was so clean without theme, but being the firstborn, I had to add them to my creation because, we'll, that's what the instructions say!



No comments:

Post a Comment