Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Clean & Simple Texture

"Texture" is the codeword for the Addicted to Clean and Simple challenge this time. As soon as I saw it, I knew I was going to CASE one of the samples that Lyssa Zwolanek posted from the Stampin' Up cruise. Just a little piece of burlap ribbon as a background and it's so pretty! I added a piece of Blackberry Bliss DSP from the Moonlight DSP paper stack to give it a little more texture.

 
(Stamp Sets: Petite Petals, Six-Sided Sampler; Inks: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss; Card Stock: Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Hello Honey; DSP: Moonlight DSP Paper Stack; Accessories: Envelope Punch Board (to round corners), Burlap Ribbon, Petite Petals Punch, Rich Razzleberry Candy Dots)


I used a Rich Razzleberry Candy Dot in the center of each flower. I curled the Hello Honey flowers with my bone folder to give them more depth. A sweet saying from the Six-Sided Sampler set finishes the card.

2 comments:

  1. The sweet saying is perfect for your sweet card, Kathy! I love the colors and the burlap is fabulous!! Thank you for playing in the texture challenge at ATCAS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the touch of burlap! Thanks for joining in ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete