Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Thanks, Big Time--Creating with Connie & Mary

This week's Create with Connie & Mary challenge is a great sketch. The design team made some great cards based on the sketch. You really should check them out--you will be inspired! I know I'm always inspired.

Here's the sketch to inspire you:

 http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/.a/6a01310fc1b623970c01a73dacc12a970d-pi

And here's my card:

(Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch, Timeless Talk; Inks: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss; Card Stock: Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Whisper White; DSP: Moonlight DSP Paper Stack; Accessories: Blossom Punch, Small Oval Punch, Envelope Punch Board (to round corners), Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon)

The card base is the yummy new in color, Blackberry Bliss (although it looks black in the photo--go figure). And both pieces of DSP are from the Moonlight DSP pack--I used the colors from the DSP to decide my color scheme. The Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon ties it all together (see what I did there?).

6 comments:

  1. What a great use of the the new incolors. Blackberry Bliss is just the most yummiest of purples! I see a lot of this in my future! That is one of my favorite prints form the Moonlight pack. GREAT use of the colors and the sketch! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those big flowers in the In Colors and all the wonderful textures you have incorporated! Great use of the DSP to make a showy stunning card! Thanks for joining us this week for the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the polka dots on your card! And those flowers are a great focal point! Beautiful card with the new In Colors! Love it! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bold and beautiful card! Love the texture background and the use of the new In Colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Moonlight Paper Pack, the polka dots and all the FUN on this card! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colors together! Love all the polka dots...I've always been drawn to cards with polka dots! The Tangelo looks so yummy in this photo! Please accept my apologies for being a week late! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge last week!

    ReplyDelete