Monday, June 9, 2014

Sea Street Birthday

One of the many new stamp sets in the new Stampin' Up Idea Book and catalog is the "Sea Street" set. It's such a cute set and, being from Maryland, I had to buy it because of the cute little crab. This set would be great for any occasion and for any age. There are 8 seriously cute and versatile stamps in the set (item number 133988 clear-mount $16.95; item number 133985 wood-mount $22.95)

Sea Street Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
©2001-2014 Stampin’ Up!
Even though I love the crab, I thought I'd start with the octopus--he's totes adorbs, too! I fussy cut the nautical flags and draped them across the card. I used the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder to mimic sea bubbles. I stuck to the colors in the coordinating Maritime DSP--Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Night of Navy, and Whisper White--even though I ended up not using DSP.

(Stamp Sets: Sea Street, Label Love; Inks: Night of Navy, Real Red; Card Stock: Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Night of Navy; Accessories: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Artisan Label Punch)




No comments:

Post a Comment