Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mr. Brown Brought Me New Toys!!!

We Stampin' Up demonstrators refer to our UPS drivers affectionately as "Mr. Brown." What a joy it is when Mr. Brown brings us a package from Stampin' Up. I ordered a bunch of stuff from the NEW catalog as soon as it went "live" and it just arrived this evening! Yay! (But boo 'cause I simply could not order everything I want need and I already have a wish list a mile long!)

Am I going to show you something new? Well, sort of new...new to me anyway. I've been wanting the "Really Good Greetings" set for a while. It came out in last year's catalog. But I wanted to wait until I was sure it would be in the new catalog before I ordered it--and it's here!! I do have a bit of new DSP and I'm using the new in-colors, so, yeah, this card shows some NEW product, right!!

I'm playing along in this week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge which is a sketch challenge. Here's the sketch:

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #96

And here's the card I made with (mostly) new stuff from the new catalog.

(Stamp Sets: Really Good Greetings, Gorgeous Grunge; Inks: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss; Card Stock: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White; DSP: Moonlight Paper Stack; Accessories: Angled Top Tag Punch, Circle Card Framelits (for the stars), Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon)
I cut the stars from Blackberry Bliss card stock using the star framelit in the Circle Card Framelit pack and popped them up on 1/2 a dimensional for some depth. The tag is also popped up on dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment