Sunday, June 15, 2014

Creation Station Around the World!



Welcome to Creation Station!! If you're following the blog around, you've just come from Ilina Crouse's blog and seen her wonderful creations. If you're starting with me, no worries, because you can follow the blog hop all the way around by clicking on the "back" and "next" buttons below.


This time we're featuring wedding themed items, the World Map background stamp, and the super cool Gift Card enclosures.

Let's start with the Around the World theme and take a look at my first card, made with the World Map background stamp and the NEW Traveler stamp set.

(Stamp Sets: Traveler, Label Love; Inks: Mossy Meadow Early Espresso, Soft Suede (for sponging); Card Stock: Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Naturals Ivory; Accessories: Ovals Framelits Collection, Artisan Label Punch)

When I saw the Traveler stamp set, I knew I needed to get it right away! I was thrilled that it was on the pre-order for Stampin' Up demonstrators, but sadly, I haven't inked it up until today! I'll be using this set a lot because I love the vintage feel and I love how it can be used for masculine cards.  It pairs well with the World Map background stamp, don't ya think? I did some very light sponging in Soft Suede on the various elements. Can't wait to use this set some more!!

My next item uses the super cool Gift Card enclosures. They're super cool because you can decorate them any way you like for any occasion. They come 10 to a pack for a mere $5.95--so they're a bargain, too! They're pre-scored and have slits for a gift card. Since the Creation Station design team is featuring wedding items, I thought I'd make a wedding gift card. Here's the front, all tied up with Whisper White Organza Ribbon.
(Stamp Set: Label Love; Ink: Hello Honey; Card Stock: Hello Honey, Whisper White; DSP: Moonlight Paper Stack; Accessories: Deco Framelits Collection, Chalk Talk Framelits Collection (for the ribbon holes), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Gift Card Enclosure)
Here's the back, all folded up. You can see that the Gift Card enclosure itself is made of Crumb Cake (kraft) card stock.






And here's the inside with the gift card. I decorated the inside with the same Moonlight DSP and Hello Honey card stock that I used on the front of the card. I used the Circles Framelits collection to decorate the flaps. They fit perfectly!!

(Card Stock: Hello Honey; DSP: Moonlight Paper Stack; Accessories: Circles Framelits Collection, Gift Card Enclosures)


That's it for me this time. Next up is the fabulous Cindy Beach. I know you're going to LOVE what she's got in store for you!!!

http://ilinacrouse.blogspot.com/2014/06/creation-station-blog-hop-forever-always.html 
http://stampspaperandink.typepad.com/stamps_paper_and_ink/2014/06/creation-station-blog-hop-.html

1 comment:

  1. I like that you decorated the INSIDE of the gift card envie! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete