Friday, June 27, 2014

You're My Type

I love this NEW "Tap, Tap, Tap" set. It's got a vintage feel, but it's cute--without being cutesie, KWIM? I must be in a vintage frame of mind because yesterday and today I used my go-to vintage colors: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Basic Black. I know I have vintage on my mind because I have to make a set of vintage cards for a swap during the Stampin' Up convention and I haven't got a CLUE as to what I'm going to do. (Vanna, I'd like to buy a clue, please.)

Anyway, I took a peek at this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog and loved it so I decided to play along. I wanted to use this set with the Typeset Specialty Paper, which is ultra-lightweight paper that look and feels like it came straight from a vintage book! I know I'm going to be using this paper on my vintage card swap--and maybe for an over-the-top tag swap, too--so I wanted to try it out. It's gorgeous! I love it!!

Here's the Freshly Made Sketch for this week:




And here's my card.

(Stamp Set: Tap, Tap, Tap; Ink: Early Espresso; Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla; Typeset Specialty Paper; Accessories: Oval Framelits Collection, Corner Rounder Punch, Real Red Candy Dots)
I fussy cut the typewriter and mounted it on a Basic Black oval cut with an Oval Framelit. Then I added three Real Red Candy Dots because, well, it just needed a pop of color!

1 comment:

  1. Love the black and white colors. They're perfect with your typewriter theme! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete