Thursday, August 11, 2016

Always There For Me

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today's card is the last of four samples made with Stampin' Up's host set "Love You Lots." We made these cards at the Proverbial Stampers team meeting.

I started by stamping the super sweet elephant and mouse image in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White strip. I used a Blender Pen to color both animals with Smoky Slate ink. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the Duet Banner Punch. I also punched a Melon Mambo circle with the 1" Circle Punch.

I "tousled" a length of Melon Mambo Thick Baker's Twine and adhered it to the back of the Melon Mambo circle, which I then adhered to the Whisper White panel with Stampin' Dimensionals. I adhered the banner to the circle and added two small Basic Rhinestones.

I built the card starting with a Smoky Slate card base, a Melon Mambo panel, and then a piece of black and white striped designer series paper from the Pop of Pink Specialty Series Paper collection.

I hope you've enjoyed these 4 projects using the same "Love You Lots" host set. Tomorrow I'll start a new 4-project series!

If you love this set (and you know you do!) all you need to do is host a party, host an online party, or purchase $150 in Stampin' Up supplies and you can use your "hostess dollars" purchase the exclusive-to-hosts stamp set at the reduced price of $13 for the wood-mount stamp set ($21 value) or $9 for the clear-mount stamp set ($15 value). I'm booking parties in September--so contact me soon!


Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment