Friday, August 19, 2016

Moroccan Lace

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Thanks for coming back to see the second card made with one of my favorite stamp sets from the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up catalog:  "Moroccan Nights." I'll be sharing two more samples next week, so be sure to visit my blog again!

We made this card at our Stampin' Up/Proverbial Stampers team meeting. I really love this two-tone combination of Crumb Cake and Dapper Denim.

First, I stamped the medallion strip from the "Moroccan Nights" stamp set in Dapper Denim onto a Crumb Cake panel. This strip fits perfectly--no need to line it up. Score!

Next, I stamped the large medallion randomly in Dapper Denim onto a smaller Crumb Cake panel. I tied a length of Very Vanilla Lace Trim onto the smaller panel before adhering it to the larger panel with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I adhered the assembly onto a Dapper Denim card base.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Suite Sayings" stamp set in Dapper Denim onto a Crumb Cake scrap and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For a finishing touch, I added some Basic Pearl Embellishments to the centers of the large medallion images. 


Don't forget to come back on Monday and Tuesday for two more samples from this fabulous stamp set!
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment