Friday, August 5, 2016

I'm Bringing Back August Birthdays

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I've gathered a batch of birthday cards for my August birthday peeps. Is your card here?

If you're name is Lilly, your card is definitely in this pile. I'm so pleased with the way this card turned out--and it was easy-peasy to make!

I started by stamping the rectangles from the "Layering Letters Alphabet" stamp set in Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, and Pool Party.  Then I stamped the letters on top of the rectangles in Versamark Ink, sprinkled on some White Stampin' Emboss Powder, and used my Heat Tool to set the letters. Then I fussy cut each letter using my Paper Snips.

Next, I embossed a Pool Party Panel with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder. I tied a length of Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine around the panel before adhering it to a Thick Whisper White Card Base. 

I stamped a sentiment from the "B.Y.O.P." stamp set in Wisteria Wonder onto a Whisper White scrap and fussy cut the banner with my Paper Snips. I arranged all the elements onto the cards like this.

I'm so pleased with how this card turned out. I think it's a really cute card for a little girl!
 

Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment