Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Peekaboo Peaches

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today I'm sharing the third of four samples using Stampin' Up's "Fresh Fruit" stamp set. If you want to see the first two samples, go back to Monday and Friday...go ahead...I'll wait...Welcome back!

This card uses a quick and easy masking technique. You could stamp a stack of these cards--with various sentiments--in no time!

I started with a Whisper White mat and masked off a strip about 2/3 from the top with a sticky note. I tore the top and the bottom of the sticky note so that the masked line would be softer. Then I stamped peaches from the "Fresh Fruit" stamp set in Peekaboo Peach ink. Be sure to stamp a few on top of your mask so that peach parts show at the top and bottom of the negative space. The peaches' leaves and stem are stamped in Emerald Envy. (PRO TIP: Omit the outline stamp for a softer image.)

I peeled off the sticky note and stamped the sentiment in Emerald Envy. (PRO TIP: You can use the sticky note mask several times before you'll need a new one.) I adhered the stamped panel to an Emerald Envy mat and then onto a Peekaboo Peach card base.

For a final touch, I tied a 4" piece of Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon into a knot and snipped the ends. I adhered this element to the card with a Glue Dot.

Another quick and easy card--a perfect design to stamp a stack!




Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment