Monday, August 8, 2016

Hedgehog Love

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Stampin' Up's host set "Love You Lots" features some really cute critters. This week, I'll be sharing four cards made with this set this week, starting with the cute little hedgehogs. We made these cards at the Proverbial Stampers team meeting.

I started by stamping the hedgehogs in Early Espresso on a Whisper White panel. I added the "thank you, friend" sentiment" in Melon Mambo ink and colored in the little heart with a Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker. I wrapped some Melon Mambo Thick Baker's Twine around the panel tying it into a bow.

I cut a 3" x 3" piece of Early Espresso Card Stock and adhered a slightly smaller piece of striped Melon Mambo paper from the Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper to it. Next, I embossed a Whisper White mat with the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder and adhered this to an Early Espresso card base.

Next, I adhered the DSP assembly to the card. I used Stampin ' Dimensionals to adhere the stamped hedgehogs piece to finish the card. So cute!!

If you love this set (and you know you do!) all you need to do is host a party, host an online party, or purchase $150 in Stampin' Up supplies and you can use your "hostess dollars" purchase the exclusive-to-hosts stamp set at the reduced price of $13 for the wood-mount stamp set ($21 value) or $9 for the clear-mount stamp set ($15 value). I'm booking parties in September--so contact me soon!
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment