Friday, August 12, 2016

Best Strawberries

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   My next four posts will feature another awesome stamp set from Stampin' Up:  "Fresh Fruit." So you'll see today's card and then you'll need to visit my blog next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to see the rest of the samples!! We made these cards at the Proverbial Stampers team meeting.

I started by stamping the strawberry outline in Basic Black Archival link randomly all over a Whisper White panel. I filled in the outlines with the strawberry stamp using Real Red. Then I added the stem outlines in Emerald Envy ink, filling them in with the stem "filler" stamp with Emerald Envy ink, stamped off once.

I adhered the stamped panel to a Basic Black mat and wrapped it with a length of Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine. Then I adhered everything to a Real Red card base.

Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the "Birthday Blossoms" stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto an Emerald Envy scrap and punched it out with the 1-1/2" Circle Punch. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Don't forget to come back to my blog next week to see three more samples made with this sweet set!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment