Friday, August 26, 2016

Flourished Sympathy

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today's card features three of the fabulous 2016-2017 In Colors:  Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, and Peekaboo Peach. These colors are stunning together--especially paired with the "Flourishing Phrases" stamp set!

I started with a Dapper Denim panel and stamped the large floral flourish stamp twice in Dapper Denim. I adhered this panel to a Peekaboo Peach card base.

Next I cut the large floral Flourish framelit (say that three times, fast!) from Emerald Envy and adhered it to the card using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

I stamped the sentiment in Dapper Denim onto a 1" strip of Whisper White card stock and flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered this directly to the card (no Stampin' Dimensionals--I know!!). I cut a small flower from Peekaboo Peach using the Flourish Framelits and added this to the banner.

For the finishing touches, I cut a 4" piece of Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon, knotted it in the middle, and snipped it on the ends. I added this to the card with a Glue Dot. Finally, I added a Rhinestone embellishment in the center of the flower on the banner.

Come back on Monday for the final sample using the "Flourishing Phrases" stamp set--it's a beauty!


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment