Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Lovely Froggy

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Oh my gosh! The little froggy in Stampin' Up's host set "Love You Lots" is just adorable!  Today's card is one of four cards that I'll be posting this week that features this cute set! We made these cards at the Proverbial Stampers team meeting.

I started by stamping the frog image from the "Love You Lots" set onto a Whisper White scrap. I stamped the sentiment in Emerald Envy below the frog and then punched it out with the 2" Circle Punch. I used a Blender Pen and Emerald Envy Ink to color the frog.

Next I adhered a strip of Pop of Pink Specialty Series Paper to a just wider piece of Basic Black Card Stock. I wrapped a length of Emerald Envy Solid Baker's Twine around this piece before using Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere it to an Emerald Envy mat that I embossed with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  Then, I attached the assembly to a Whisper White Thick Card Stock card base.

To finish the card, I used Stampin' Dimensionals again to adhere the frog element to the card. Isn't this an adorable card?!
If you love this set (and you know you do!) all you need to do is host a party, host an online party, or purchase $150 in Stampin' Up supplies and you can use your "hostess dollars" purchase the exclusive-to-hosts stamp set at the reduced price of $13 for the wood-mount stamp set ($21 value) or $9 for the clear-mount stamp set ($15 value). I'm booking parties in September--so contact me soon!
 

Product List
2-1/2" Circle Punch
2-1/2" Circle Punch
[120906]
$18.00
Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment