Thursday, June 20, 2019

The Journey of Life

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #thoughtfulthursday   I think I skipped right by the Woven Threads Designer Series Paper right at the beginning of the Annual Catalog. I didn't notice how pretty it is until I saw it in real life. And I never would have thought to combine Purple Posy, Rococo Rose, and Seaside Spray but they're gorgeous together. Take a look!

I wanted the DSP to stand out, so I added a 3-3/4" by 5" piece to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock mat before adhering everything to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base. 

I stamped a sentiment from the "Good Morning Magnolia" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with an oval Stitched Shapes Die. I adhered this to a scalloped Purple Posy Card Stock mat that I cut with one of the Layering Ovals Dies. I adhered a length of Whisper White Flax Ribbon across the center of the card and added the sentiment piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Next, I stamped two of the smaller flowers from the "Good Morning Magnolia" set in Tuxedo Black onto Whisper White. I colored one with a Light Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blend and the other with a Light Balmy Blue Stampin' Blend. The leaves and stems of both flowers are colored with a Light Old Olive Stampin' Blend. I cut these out with their matching Magnolia Memories Die and adhered them to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a few Basic Rhinestones to the card for a little bit of bling.

I think the sentiment, DSP, and flowers make for a beautiful and thoughtful card.













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment