Wednesday, July 15, 2020

A Better Place

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I've been home so much during the COVID 19 stay-healthy-at-home orders that my cats think I'm one of them! When I was working 5 days a week, they got used to not having me around. But now, I think they actually like me. Well, the two kittens, Sebastian and Toby, definitely like me; but the older girls, Tonks and Tali are still a bit stand-offish. Except, Tonks as been hanging with me in the stamping room. She particularly likes the bottom of the bookshelf on top of my peaceful poppies Stampin' Up backpack.


The kittens, Sebastian and Toby are in here snuffling around all the time. They try to tiptoe across my work desk without knocking everything over. They're successful about half the time. Sebastian has found a safe spot to nap over on my Big Shot desk. Somehow he looks like he's going to be guillotined. I promise you, he's safe and sound--and sound asleep!


Our kittens make our world a better place. Pets are like that, aren't they? So in honor of my stamping room cats who make my world better, let's see today's card. It's made with super products from the World of Good Suite on pages 24-26 of the annual catalog.

I started by embossing a 3-3/4" by 5" Mossy Meadow Card Stock panel with the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder. I added a 1" by 5" strip of World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper to this and then adhered it to a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White Card Stock Panel. Then I adhered everything to a Mossy Meadow Card Stock card base.

I used the World Map Dies to cut the map for the globe from Mossy Meadow Card Stock. I adhered that to a 1-3/4" Misty Moonlight Card Stock circle that I punched with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch. I adhered the globe to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I used another of the World Map Dies to cut the globe stand from Gold Foil and adhered that to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.

Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the "Beautiful World" stamp set in Mossy Meadow Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and punched it out with the 2" Circle Punch. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.


You can purchase the "Beautiful World" stamp set and World Map Dies together in a bundle (item 154091) and save 10% off the price of purchasing them separately. Or, better yet, you can get the entire World of Good Suite of products with one item number (154140) which includes the 10% off bundle and all kinds of spectacular coordinating goodness. Just click on the thumbnails below and you'll be taken directly to my online store!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!













Product List
1-3/4" (4.4 Cm) Circle Punch
1-3/4" (4.4 Cm) Circle Punch
[119850]
$18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment