Friday, July 24, 2020

Purple Posies

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  Have you seen the Gorgeous Posies Project Kit on page 8 of the Annual Catalog? If not, you should take a look at it right now! You can click on the catalog link over there on the right side of my blog. In the meantime, take a gander at this gorgeousness!


The "Gorgeous Posies" stamp set is really lovely as well--you can, of course, use it to make the cards in this kit, but you can also make your own cards. Today's card is an "out of the [kit] box" card and it's super pretty!

I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel. I stamped the posy from the "Gorgeous Posies" set onto the panel in Heather Highland Ink--some images are full strength, some are the second generation (stamped without reinking the stamp). I stamped the centers of the flowers in Night of Navy--again some are full strength and some are second generation. I adhered this panel to a 4" by 5-1/4" Night of Navy Card Stock mat and then onto a Purple Posy Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the same set in Night of Navy Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

To finish the card, I tied a bow of 1/4" Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and adhered it to the card with a Mini Glue Dot. I punched a flower with the Small Bloom Punch from Purple Posy Card Stock and adhered it to the card with a Stampin' Dimensional and then I plopped a Basic Rhinestone into the center.

If you'd like to gather some friends to put together the "Gorgeous Posies" Project Kit--over Zoom--just let me know. I'll pull all the details, including price, together and we can make it a date!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!











tams# 47881

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment