Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Happiest Birthday

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Stampin' Up's "Happiest of Birthdays" set is such a great set for making quick, bold birthday cards! I really like the large sentiments--they're so fun! For today's card, I paired the sentiment with textures and patterns. Take a look!

I started by stamping the sentiment in Calypso Coral Ink onto a 2-1/2" by 3-1/2" Whisper White Panel. I cut a 3" by 4" piece of the Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper and I embossed a 3" by 4" piece of Calypso Coral Card Stock with the Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder.

Next, I embossed a 4" by 5-1/4" piece of Coastal Cabana Card Stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and adhered it to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base. I arranged the Calypso Coral piece and the Playing with Patterns DSP piece and adhered them to the card. I adhered the sentiment piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I tied a pretty bow with a length of Night of Navy Ribbon from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack and adhered it to the card with a Mini Glue Dot. For some fun finishing touches, I added three Playing with Patterns Resin Dots.

Isn't this card so fun--and it's relatively simple to make, too! You can get everything you need to make this card by shopping online with me. Just click on one of the thumbnails below and you'll be taken to my online store where you can place your order!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment