Friday, July 31, 2020

Yippee Zippy!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  The "Zany Zebras" stamp set in Stampin' Up's Annual Catalog is as cute as it can be! And there's another cute zebra image in the "Celebration of Tags" set, too! "Celebration of Tags" has images from several other sets in the catalog. Can you spot them all? 

We made today's card as part of our make-and-take packets from the Proverbial Stampers new catalog virtual gathering. I love being a part of the Proverbial Stampers group--we share ideas, we have great business and stamping training, we do fun activities together. You could be part of this group, too! All you have to do is join my team as a demonstrator (or, as I like to call it "super discount shopper")! Just click on the button above, or email me for all the details.

We stamped the zebra from "Celebration of Tags" in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Whisper White Card Stock. The we used the coordinating Trio of Tags Dies to cut it out. I colored his balloon with a Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend and tied on a length of the gorgeous Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon. Then I adhered the tag to a Basic Black Card Stock circle that I cut with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies.

To build the card, we started with a Basic Black Card Stock card base, layered on a 3-3/4" by 5-1/2" Basic Gray Card Stock panel that we embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, and then a strip of Real Red Striped Playful Pets Designer Series Paper.

To finish the card, I adhered the circle and tag piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Come back here on Sunday, where I'll have a post for the Creation Station August blog hop! It's gonna be a super-duper fun hop, I promise!

Stay safe! Stay healthy!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment