Wednesday, July 29, 2020

A Sunny Thank You

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Sometimes a tone on tone on tone card is just the ticket--especially when those tones come in a variety of patterns and textures. Today's card uses just two colors: the new 2020-2022 In Color Bumblebee and the stalwart Whisper White. I think this combination is stunning!

I started by stamping the large sunflower image from the "Celebrate Sunflowers" stamp set in Bumblebee Ink on a 3" by 4-1/4" Whisper White Card Stock panel. I added a 1/2" by 3" strip of polka dotted Bumblebee Designer Series Paper from the 2020-2022 In Color 6" by 6" DSP pack between the two flowers. Then I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere this panel to a 3-3/4" by 5" Bumblebee Card Stock panel that I embossed with the Scripty Embossing Folder. I adhered that to a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White Card Stock mat.

I wrapped a length of Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon (I love that ribbon!) around these layers and then I adhered them to a Bumblebee Card Stock card base.

To finish the card, I stamped a sentiment from the "Peaceful Moments" stamp set in Soft Suede Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with one of the Painted Labels Dies. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Seal on the left and two Dimensionals on the right--so that the label lies flat on the card.

Isn't this tone on tone on tone card stunning?! If you'd like to purchase the supplies you need to make this card, just click on one of the thumbnails below and you'll be taken to my online store where you can make your purchase!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment