Monday, July 6, 2020

Lovely Sunflower

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Y'all! Being back at work full-time is kicking my butt! I am totally exhausted when I get home--which doesn't make sense because I sit on my butt in an office all day. I guess the mental work is more than I've been used to these past few months. Mind you, I'm super happy to be at work. I love what I do and it brings me intellectual satisfaction, but man, at the end of the work day, I'm beat. Have you had to go back to work after being off for a while? Are you having trouble acclimating? I wish you well in that!

Anyway, I have actually been creating--mostly on the weekends and I have loads of things to share from the new Stampin' Up catalog. Like this sweet card that uses the "Celebrate Sunflowers" stamp set on page 13 of the annual catalog. This stamp set is part of the extended Flowers for Every Season Suite that spans pages 10 through 13.
For this card, I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Crumb Cake Card Stock panel.  I stamped the large and small sunflower images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. At the bottom, I adhered a 1-1/2" by 3-3/4" strip of wood grain paper from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper pack.  I adhered this to a 4" by 5-/14" Bumblebee Card Stock mat. I wrapped a length of the sweet Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon around this and then adhered everything to a Crumb Cake Card Stock card base.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Celebrate Sunflowers" stamp set in Early Espresso Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I cut two sprigs from Just Jade Card Stock using the Sunflowers Dies and adhered these to the back of the label. I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

This card is simple and stunning--simply stunning! And you can purchase the "Celebrate Sunflowers" and Sunflower Dies as a bundle and save 10% off purchasing them separately. Or, you can purchase the entire Flowers for Every Season Suite and save 10% off both the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle and the Jar of Flowers Bundle!

Stay safe. Stay healthy.













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment