Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Beautiful Journey

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   If you like vintage designs then Stampin' Up's World of Good Suite on pages 24 through 26 of the annual catalog is the suite for you! The font for the sentiments in the "Beautiful World" stamp set is simply gorgeous--as are the images. And the World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper is awesome! I love the new Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder--it adds such interest to a card. Take a look!
This card's design is simple, but the variety of elements make it special! I started by embossing a 4" by 5-1/4" Crumb Cake Card Stock panel with the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered this to an Early Espresso Card Stock card base. Next, I added a 3" by 4" piece of the World of Good Specialty DSP. The subtle writing on this pieces adds even more texture.

I stamped the quill image in Bumblebee Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and cut it out with the matching World Map Die. I stamped the inkwell in Soft Suede Ink onto Very Vanilla cut it out with its matching World Map Die, too. I adhered these to the card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Beautiful World" stamp set in Early Espresso Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock and cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I cut a Misty Moonlight Card Stock label with another of these dies. And I cut two curlicues from Gold Foil using another of the World Map Dies. I adhered the sentiment piece to the Misty Moonlight piece and the curlicues to the back of the Misty Moonlight piece and then I adhered everything to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

You can purchase the "Beautiful World" stamp set and coordinating World Map Dies together in a bundle, saving you 10% off the price of purchasing them individually. Or, you can order the entire World of Good Suite with one item code (154140). Just click on the "shop now" button over there on the right side of my blog and you'll go directly to my online store.

Stay healthy! Stay safe!









Product List
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
[126978]
$6.50



No comments:

Post a Comment