Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Whale, Hello!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   You guys! The "Celebration of Tags" stamp set is so stinkin' cute! And it has images from other stamp sets in the new catalog. Take today's card, for example. This cute little whale also appears in the "Whale Done" stamp set on page 96 of the annual catalog. "Celebration of Tags" (page 53) has images for six different tags--three images per stamp--that can be cut out with the Trio of Tags Dies. How fun! Take a look at my little whale friend.
I started by embossing a 3-3/4" by 5" Just Jade Card Stock panel with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder that's part of the Whale of a Time Suite on pages 94-96. I adhered a 1" by 5" strip of the Whale of a Time 6" by 6" Designer Series Paper and then wrapped a length of Pool Party Sheer Ribbon around before adhering it to a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White Card Stock mat. I adhered everything to a Just Jade Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped the whale image from the "Celebrate with Tags" set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with the matching Trio of Tags Die. I colored in the white parts of the whale image with a Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend. Then I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the tag to a Pool Party Card Stock label that I cut with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals, too.

I love the colors in this card and that little whale is adorable! As always, I've put a link to all the products used for this card in the thumbnails below my signature block. I've also linked the Whale of a Time Suite because it's adorable, too, and I know you're going to love it!

Stay healthy! Stay Safe!











 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment