Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Jar of Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   When I opened the new Stampin' Up Annual Catalog and saw the awesome Flowers for Every Season Mega Suite on pages 10 through 13 and noticed the Jar Punch that coordinates with the "Jar of Flowers" stamp set, I think I squealed! I love a matching punch because it's so quick and easy. And those Mason Jar Shaker Domes--wow! 

We used some product from this suite to do our make and takes for our Proverbial Stampers new catalog gathering. I really like the subtle colors on this card--taken from one of the sheets of Flowers for Every Season 6" by 6" Designer Series Paper. Have a look!

I started with a Just Jade Card Stock card base and added a 4" by 5-1/4" Blushing Bride Card Stock panel. On top of that, I adhered a 1" by 5-1/4" strip of the pretty Flowers for Every Season DSP. 

Next, I stamped one of the flower arrangement images from the "Jar of Flowers" set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a Whisper White piece that I cut with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I used Light Mint Macaron, Light Petal Pink, and Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends to color the flowers. Then, I stamped the jar in Balmy Blue Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and punched it out with the Jar Punch. I adhered the rectangular panel to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and then I adhered the jar to the card with more Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Free as a Bird" stamp set in Balmy Blue onto a 1/4" Whisper White strip and snipped the end with my Paper Snips. I tucked this behind the jar. I then tied a knot in a length of Just Jade Gingham Ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack and adhered it to the card with a Mini Glue Dot.

You can purchase the "Jar of Flowers" stamp set in a bundle with the Jar Punch and save 10% off the price of purchasing them separately. Or you can splurge and get the entire Flowers for Every Season Mega Suite with one item number (item 154132)!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!









Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment