Friday, May 12, 2017

A Stack of Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Well, I'm still playing with my retiring stamps before they are gone forever.  Today I'm using the "World of Thanks" single stamp. You can still purchase the retiring stamp sets through the end of this month.  Just click on the thumbnails at the end of this post and you'll go straight to my on-line store where you can place your order.  The tools and accessories are only available while supplies last, so don't dawdle if you simply must have something!!
I used the retiring 2015-2017 In Colors--Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush, and Mint Macaron--along with Smoky Slate (not retiring) to create this stack of thank you cards.

I stamped the "World of Thanks" in each of the colors onto a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Whisper White Card Stock.  I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of the same color card stock.  I added a length of coordinating ribbon to each card, and then adhered the card to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base. Easy-peasy!!
 

Product List
Mint Macaron 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[138337]
     was $8.00       now $6.40
Watermelon Wonder 5/8" (1.6 Cm) Mini Striped Ribbon
[141433]
      was $8.00       now $5.60
Succulent Garden 3/8" Ribbon Combo Pack
[142781]
     was $9.00       now $7.20
Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine
[141688]
     was $3.50       now $2.10

No comments:

Post a Comment