Monday, May 8, 2017

Moroccan Tiles

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I'm playing with the "Moroccan Nights" stamp set one last time before it retires and I've made something a little bit outside the box. I'm really pleased with how this card turned out and it was super simple to make!!
I started by stamping the medallion in Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder on Whisper White Card Stock. Then I used the Layering Square Framelit that measures 1-7/8" on the inside to cut each of the "tiles" for the card.  I adhered them to a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White panel.  This left space for me to tie on a length of Whisper White ribbon from the Succulent Garden Combo Pack. I adhered this to a Sahara Sand Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Tin of Cards" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch. I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Remember: The products in red are retiring at the end of May. The ribbon is on sale! Tools and accessories are only available while supplies last, so don't delay if you want any of these goodies!
 

Product List
Succulent Garden 3/8" Ribbon Combo Pack
[142781]
     was $9.00       now $7.20

No comments:

Post a Comment