Thursday, May 11, 2017

Festive Llama (or Alpaca...Whatever)

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Oh. My. Gosh! The llama (or alpaca...whatever) stamp in the "Birthday Fiesta" set is absolutely adorable! Look at that face! How can you resist?  Today's card is another fun, bright card made with retiring products from the Festive Birthday suite.

I started by sponging some Sahara Sand Ink onto a Whisper White scrap.  Once I'd gotten just a bit of color laid down, I stamped the llama from the "Birthday Fiesta" set in Soft Suede. I cut him out with the matching Fiesta Time Framelit.  I also cut some banners from the same framelit set from a piece of Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper.

Next, I stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo Ink onto another piece of the Festive Birthday DSP and cut it out with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits. I cut another scalloped oval from Whisper White Card Stock and layered these two pieces together.

I ran a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Tempting Turquoise through the Big Shot with the Festive Folder and then adhered it to a  3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of Whisper White Card Stock. I adhered this to a Melon Mambo Card Stock card base.

I adhered all the elements--the banner, the llama, and the sentiment--to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I used one of the DSP banners as the llama's blanket. Finally, I added a Tempting Turquoise Enamel Heart to the card for a finishing touch.

Goodbye, Mr. Llama! I'm going to miss you.

You can still get the retiring products (in red above) if you hurry! The tools and accessories are only available while supplies last. Contact me today and I can hook you up! Or just click on the thumbnails below and you'll be taken to my online store where you can place your order.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment