Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Petite Petals in Watermelon and Wasabi

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   One of my all-time favorite color combinations is pink and green and I think the combination of Watermelon Wonder and Pear Pizzazz on today's card really pops!  And I used the "Petite Petals" stamp set and Petite Petals Punch again because I'm going to miss these old favorites!
I started by stamping the lined stamp from the also retiring "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set in Pear Pizzazz on a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel. One of each line is stamped full strength and the other is stamped half-strength...in other words, I stamped the image again without reinking it. I added a couple of dashes of of the "Gorgeous Grunge" splatter stamp in Watermelon Wonder.

Next, I added a couple of pieces of Tasty Treats Washi Tape (sold out) and then stamped a sentiment from the "Oh So Succulent" set in Pear Pizzazz.  I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Pear Pizzazz mat and then onto a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.

Next, I stamped three of the flowers from the "Petite Petals" set in Watermelon Wonder onto a Whisper White scrap and punched them out with the Petite Petals Punch.  I curled the petals slightly with my bone folder and adhered them to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. For a finishing touch, I added a Basic Rhinestone Jewel Embellishment (sold out) in the center of each flower. (There will be rhinestones in the new catalog--just in a different configuration.)

Remember to get these items before they retire--or before they sell out. Just click on the thumbnails below and you'll be taken to my online store where you can place your order!



Product List
Petite Petals Punch
[133322]
     was $13.00     now $9.10
Oh So Succulent Photopolymer Stamp Set
[142992]
  was $21.00     now $15.75

No comments:

Post a Comment