Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Congratulations, My Sweet Graduates!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #classof2017   #chs2017   My sweet twins graduated from high school last night.  I'm such a proud mom!  They've both brought such joy to our family (but not without a few bumps--some BIG bumps--along the way)!! I'm so grateful that God blessed our family with these two precious souls!  I can't wait to see what life brings them.  They'll be heading to Harding University in August and I'm so excited for them.

I made them matching graduation cards in their high school colors--Pacific Point, Real Red, and Whisper White.  I started with a Pacific Point Card Stock card base and added a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Real Red mat.  Next, I embossed a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Whisper White Card Stock with the (retiring) Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.

I used the Up & Away Framelits to cut a large balloon from a Gold Foil Sheet.  I used the balloon pieces framelits from the same set to cut Pacific Point and Real Red pieces to go behind the balloon. I adhered the balloon elements to the card with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Lift Me Up" stamp set in Pacific Point onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the (retiring) Decorative Label Punch.  I tousled some Gold Metallic Thread and adhered the label on top using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I'm pretty sure they liked the cards--my DD said she really liked hers--but I know they loved their upgraded iPhones (better to keep in touch with you while your away, my dears)!











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment