Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Poppin' Soup

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   The "Get Well Soup" stamp went on my order almost as soon as it was available. I love this giant stamp--it's so easy to make a really sweet get well card to cheer someone's day.  Add the sweet stamp to some Melon Mambo Card Stock and Pop of Pink Specialty Series Paper and you've got a card that is certain to cheer up its recipient!
I stamped the image in Melon Mambo Ink onto a 3" by 4" piece of Whisper White Card Stock. I adhered it to a 3-1/8" by 4-1/8" Basic Black mat.  Next, I adhered a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Pop of Pink DSP to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black mat.  I adhered a 2" by 2-7/8" strip of a Melon Mambo piece of DSP to the center and then wrapped a length of Melon Mambo Thick Baker's Twine around the assembly.  I adhered everything to a Melon Mambo Card Stock card base.

I adhered the stamped image to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For a finishing touch, I adhered a few strips of Pop of Pink Washi Tape to a card stock scrap and then punched it out with the Petite Petals Punch. I adhered this to the card with Glue Dots. And for a final bit of magic, I added a Melon Mambo Enamel Circle to the center of the flower. So cute!!

If you've been reading my posts these last two weeks, you'll know that the items in red are retiring at the end of May--some of them are on sale! The tools and accessories are only available while supplies last, so get them before they're gone. Ask me how!
 

Product List
Pop Of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper
[141648]
    was $13.00     now $7.80
Melon Mambo Thick Baker's Twine
[141689]
     was $3.50       now $2.10
Petite Petals Punch
[133322]
    was $13.00     now $9.10

No comments:

Post a Comment