Friday, May 5, 2017

Moroccan Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   The "Moroccan Nights" stamp set and Moroccan Designer Series Paper went to the top of my wish list as soon as they appeared at Stampin' Up's OnStage event (before the catalog even came out). I'm in love with this set and this gorgeous DSP!! I'm sad to see it go so soon. I pulled my old friends out for one last playtime....or maybe a second-to-last playtime.
This card is quick and easy--and you can swap out the sentiment to make it a birthday card. I might just have to make a stack of these!

I started by stamping the large medallion stamp in Marina Mist onto a 4-7/8" by 3-5/8" Very Vanilla Card Stock panel.  Then I stamped the lanterns on top of the medallion in Dapper Denim Ink.  The sentiment is from the also retiring "B.Y.O.P." set and it's also stamped in Dapper Denim. 

I adhered the stamped panel to a 5-1/8" by 3-7/8" piece of Moroccan DSP and then on to a Dapper Denim Card Stock card base.

I thought the card needed a little sparkle, so I colored parts of the lanterns with Gold Wink of Stella. Yep! That's the ticket! I wish you could see how sparkly they are IRL!

Remember, the items in red are retiring at the end of May 2017.  You'll probably still be able to get the stamp sets until that time, but the tools and accessories, including DSP, are only available while supplies last. Get 'em while they're hot!


Product List
Moroccan Designer Series Paper
[141645]
     was $11.00     now $7.70

No comments:

Post a Comment