Friday, November 4, 2022

Christmas Card Challenge: Day Four

Well lookie here! I've made it four days in a row to participate in Martin Stone's #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge! Today's challenge is a color combination.


Martin picked some great colors for a vintage Christmas feel. I used the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder to emboss a 4" x 5-1/4" Crumb Cake Panel. I adhered this to a 4-1/8" by 5-3/8" Cherry Cobbler mat, wrapped a length of  Gold and Vanilla Satin Edge Ribbon around and adhered this to an Evening Evergreen Card Stock card base.

Then I stamped some greenery from the "Christmas Season" stamp set in Evening Evergreen Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock. I also stamped the holly berries in Cherry Cobbler Ink. I cut each of these elements out with the coordinating Seasonal Labels Dies. I stamped a sentiment from the "Christmas to Remember" set in Cherry Cobbler Ink onto Very Vanilla and cut it out with one of the label dies from Seasonal Layers.

I arranged all the elements on the card and adhered them with a combination of Mini and Regular Stampin' Dimensionals. I brushed some Clear Wink of Stella onto the berries to give them some shimmer. I finished the card by adding three gold Festive Pearls.

This was a fun challenge! I hope to be back tomorrow for Day Five, but I have a big day ahead of me and I'm not sure if I can sneak in some stamping...but I'm all ready for Day Six!!












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment