Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Christmas Card Challenge: Day Sixteen

Today's theme reminds me of one of my favorite songs from my teenaged years--"Vincent" by Don McLean, which starts out, "Starry, starry night..." If you've not heard it, you should take a listen. It's one of the most beautiful and haunting songs ever recorded!

But I digress...Let me show you my interpretation of Day Sixteen's Challenge.


I used White Craft Ink to stamp stars from the "Trees For Sale" stamp set onto a Night of Navy Card Stock card base. I set that aside to dry while I used the Aspen Tree Die to cut the tree outline from a 4-1/4" by 5" Thick Basic White Card Stock mat. I also used the Aspen Tree Dies to cut two leaves from the mirrored sheet of Silver Foil.

I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the tree frame to the card base. The leaves are adhered directly to the card with Stampin' Seal.

Next, I stamped a greeting from the "Christmas to Remember" stamp set in Night of Navy Ink onto Basic White Card Stock and cut it out with a Seasonal Labels Die. I adhered this element to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I finished the card by adding five sparkly Rhinestone Basic Jewels.











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment