Monday, November 28, 2022

Christmas Card Making Challenge: Day Twenty-Eight

I've been enjoying the sketches that Martin Stone has given us--and today is no different! Instead of struggling to come up with precisely placed stamped images, I've been "cheating" by using Designer Series Paper. That's really worked out well for me.

For today's card I used the gorgeous flocked Snowflake Vellum Specialty Paper. I cut that to 4" by 5-1/4" and used strategically placed Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue to adhere it to a Tahitian Tide Card Stock card base.

Next, I used a large circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies to cut a bit of Storybook Gnomes DSP, which I adhered to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Hope and Peace" stamp set in Versamark Ink onto Night of Navy and embossed it with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. I punched it out with the Label Me Lovely Punch. I adhered this directly to the DSP circle.

I tied a triple bow from the silver Simply Festive Trim and adhered it to the card with a Mini Glue Dot. And then I added three clear Elegant Faceted Gems to finish the card.

This combination of blues is really singing to me. I think it makes a great wintry, Christmas card!










Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment