Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Christmas Card Challenge: Day Twenty-Three

Alrighty then. What has Martin got in store for us today on Day Twenty-Three of his 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge? A sketch! How fun! I've been wanting an excuse to use the adorable "Christmas Scottie" stamp set and matching Scottie Dog Punch and this was just the right challenge for it!
I started by cutting two pieces of the Storybook Gnomes Designer Series paper according to the sketch and adhering them to a 4" by 5-1/4" Night of Navy Card Stock mat. I adhered this to a Thick Basic White Card Stock card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Next, I stamped the Scotty dog in Gray Granite Ink onto Basic White and his bow in Pacific Point Ink. I punched these out with the matching punch. Then I stamped the sentiment in Pacific Point Ink onto a 1" by 3" Basic White card stock piece that I then embossed with the Stitched Whimsy Dies. 

To assemble the card, I adhered two Wonderful Snowflakes with Mini Glue Dots and adhered both the label and Scottie dog with Stampin' Dimensionals. I adhered the bow to the dog with another Mini Glue Dot. I think this card is supes adorbs!!






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment