Sunday, November 6, 2022

Creation Station: Fun & Fancy Folds

 

#creationstation   #stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations

Our theme for November is fun and fancy folds and I have a fun and fancy card that I created just for you! This type of card is sometimes called a "bendy pop-out" card and you can search Pinterest for ideas--that's what I did. What?! You think all this creativity comes straight outta my head?! Nope! I need inspiration--and the Creation Station Design Team is here to inspire YOU! 

Stampin' Up just released a sneak peek of the "Framed Florets" stamp set and matching dies and it's simply gorgeous! There are a few "extras" with this early release:  Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper, Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls, and a coordinating "Framed & Festive" stamp set. These last three items are only available while supplies last--so get them while they're available.

I am in love with the Fitting Florets DSP, so I had to use it for today's card. Look at this gorgeousness!!

The Balmy Blue floral paper, the Evening Evergreen gingham paper, and both sets of flowers are all from this DSP. I fussy cut the flowers on the bottom--but the ones on the top of the sentiment are cut with a Framed Floret Die.

I used more of this DSP for the inside of the card--who could resist?! Slide off the belly band and here's the surprise inside the card.

I fussy cut a bunch of flowers (hehehe, get it?) to add to the bendy pop-up. I also stamped one of the sentiments from the "Framed Florets" set in Polished Pink Ink onto Basic White and fussy cut it with my Paper Snips.

Your recipient will love displaying this card--it stands on its own!

Here's an "aerial" view so you can really see the bendy pop-out in action.

This card looks complicated, but it's easy to make. I've included a tutorial--click on the link or on the "tutorial" tab at the top of my blog.


Next up is Yvonne Spikmans-Van Bruggen from the Netherlands. I know you'll be inspired by her creation. And please follow me on Instagram (@kkstamper) and all our fabulous Creation Station Design Team members...we're having an Insta-hop as well!







Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$11.00

2 comments:

  1. This really is a fun fold. Love your choice of paper--makes it fun and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belly bands are such a fun way to add even more pizzazz to a fun fold!

    ReplyDelete