Saturday, November 19, 2022

Christmas Card Challenge: Day Nineteen

It's Day Nineteen of Martin Stone's 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge and today's theme is "Cup of Cheer. Well, I don't have any cup stamps, so how about a bottle of cheer? This card is another one that my stampers and I made during one of my Christmas card stamp-a-stacks. It's one of my favorites!

I embossed a 4" by 5-1/4" Pool Party Card Stock panel with the Hive 3D Embossing Folder. I added a 1-1/2" by 4" strip of polka dotted Real Red Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper and then adhered it to a Real Red Card Stock card base.

Next, I used a Stitched Rectangles Die to cut a Basic White Card Stock Piece. I stamped the flowers from the "Vintage Christmas" stamp set in Real Red, Early Espresso, and Garden Green Ink onto this rectangle. On a scrap of Basic White, I stamped the taller bottle from the "Vintage Christmas" set in Pool Party Ink and punched it out with the Vintage Bottle Punch. I snipped the top of the bottle off with my Paper Snips and then adhered it to the stamped rectangle with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the "Making Spirits Bright" sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a Garden Green scrap, sprinkled on White Stampin' Emboss Powder, and set it with my Heat Tool. I cut this out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies, snipped off one end, and adhered it to the rectangle with Stampin' Dimensionals.

To finish the card front, I tied a pretty bow with silver Simply Elegant Trim and adhered it to the card with a Mini Glue Dot. I adhered three blue Festive Pearls.

I don't usually do an inside of the card for my stamp-a-stack, but the tiny sentiment and holly spray image in the "Vintage Christmas" set were just too perfect to pass up! 













Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment