Sunday, November 13, 2022

Christmas Card Challenge: Day Thirteen

The Day Thirteen challenge theme had me stymied for a bit. The theme is "Ho Ho Hope." I wasn't sure how I could pull that off, but then I remembered that pink is the color for breast cancer awareness and realized I had a Christmas card ready to go!

We made this card at one of my Christmas card stamp-a-stacks and I think it works for today's challenge theme. 

I started by embossing a 3-3/4" by 5" Basic Gray Card Stock panel with the super cute Whimsical Woodlands 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered this to a 4" by 5-1/4" Polished Pink Card Stock mat and then onto a Thick Whisper White Card Stock Card Base.

Next, I used one of the Seasonal Labels Dies to cut a background shape from a sheet of the brushed finish Silver Foil. I also cut three stars from the center of this piece using the retired Sale-a-Bration Tree Lot Dies. Then I adhered the label piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I cut a piece of Basic White Card Stock with a square Stylish Shapes Die and adhered it directly to the Silver Foil label. I stamped the largest solid tree image from the "Trees for Sale" stamp set in Polished Pink Ink onto Basic White Card Stock and stamped the branches on top in Melon Mambo Ink. I cut the tree out with the retired Sale-a-Bration Tree Lot Die. Then I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the tree to the die-cut square and a drop of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the star to the top of the tree.

I stamped the "So Very Merry" sentiment in Polished Pink Ink onto Basic White and cut it out with another of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered this to the card with Seal Adhesive and one Stampin' Dimensional on the left side.

To finish the card with a little bling, I tied a pretty bow from the White Glittered Organdy Ribbon and adhered it to the card with a Mini Glue Dot. I also added three Iridescent Rhinestones.

I hope you like my card! I always appreciate comments, if you care to leave one!










Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment