Friday, May 16, 2014

1985 Is Calling!

Back in the 1980s, I thought I was pretty rad. I wavered between being a (mild) punk rocker and a new wave bopper. My wardrobe back then consisted of clothes in black and white, with some red thrown in. That's what my card reminds me of!

This week's Freshly Made Sketch challenge is so clean and sharp. Here's the sketch:


 
And here's my sorta retro, 1980s style, creation.

(Stamp Set: Mixed Bunch; Inks: Black Stazon, Real Red; Card Stock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White; DSP: Modern Medley; Accessories: Blossom Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Neutrals Basic Black Designer Button, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Square Lattice Embossing Folder)



2 comments:

  1. Polka dots add such fun and cheer to a card! This is pretty! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kathy! I love the black, white and red combo! Super fun! Love that flower! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete