Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wishing It Were Friday!

The Fab Friday challenge this week is a clean and simple sketch. I'm still trying to embrace the space on these CAS cards--and this one still leaves me feeling like it needs a little sumthin' sumthin'. But the space has been embraced.

Here's the sketch challenge:



And here's my card:

(Stamp Set: Perfect Pennants; Ink: Strawberry Slush; Card Stock: Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White: DSP: Kaleidoscope; Accessories: Ovals Framelits, In Color Boutique Details)
My feng shui was really off with this card because there was just too much space--but I'd already adhered all the elements and it was too late to go back and emboss the card base (my go-to technique for "filing" the space without actually filling it, KWIM?) So, I thought it might just work if I added a Basic Black card base and that really did help!

No comments:

Post a Comment