Friday, May 9, 2014

Work of Art

I wanted to do a quick and easy make and take for my new catalog open house. My guests are going to play with the new Blendabilities markers--and that takes a bit of time. We'll also be making a new In Color sampler, which is simple, but takes a bit of time, too. So I wanted a quick card. I usually do more layers, but I think the new Work of Art stamp set works well for a single layer card. I couldn't do a card without at least one embellishment, so I used the heart stamp from the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack with an off-kilter Basic Rhinestone.

I'll be creating something a little more "stepped up" using the Work of Art stamp set in an upcoming blog post. Stay tuned!

(Stamp Set: Work of Art; Inks: Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, Basic Gray; Card Stock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral; Accessories: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones)

No comments:

Post a Comment