Thursday, May 1, 2014

#SUcatalogreveal

If you follow me on Twitter @kkstamps then you'll have already seen these pictures. I thought my blog followers might want to see my tweets from the Stampin' Up catalog premiere. It was a really fun time!

My BFF, Lynn, and I arrived at the movie theater about 45 minutes before the show was to start. The live reveal took place in Long Beach, California, and was broadcast to about 80 theaters in the United States and some in Canada. 

Here are my tweets for posterity. Oh! I'll be tweeting other Stampin' Up news, along with news about my family, and I'll be tweeting live from #SUconvention2014. So please follow me, if you want all the SU deets.

And the excitement builds.


check in!!!  

 
---wrist bands!! Know what that means? PRIZE PATROL! 


I want this as my screen saver!


5 minutes!!!
 
Heeeeeere's Shelli MSLF!


7600 participants country-wide!


I heart Bonnie Thurber!


OMG fab new in colors (can't share yet). New catalog layout is great!!! 


Brian Pilling on the big screen in a tux.  


catalog. Stampin success free stamp set.WOOOOQ

 
New catty, yo!

 
here it is!!


No comments:

Post a Comment