Thursday, May 15, 2014

Nacho Calypso Flowers

This week's Nacho Average Challenge is a simple sketch. You'd think that it would be easy. Well, maybe for some--but not for me. I made something and then I didn't like it, so i tried to fix it and it just kept getting worse and worse and well, it's a hot mess. Even my DD agreed. So back to the drawing board....and I think I got it this time.

Here's the Nacho sketch:



...and here's my creation:

(Stamp Set: Pleasant Poppies, Label Love; Inks: Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, Black Stazon; Card Stock: Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White; Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Aqua Painters, Artisan Label Punch, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon)

4 comments:

  1. pretty card! love how you interpreted the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the colors. Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Calypso Coral and Wild Wasabi together...thanks for sticking with it and playing in the Nacho Average Sketch Challenge with us! Your poppies look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this stamp and your use of only a part of it. TFS-

    ReplyDelete